I was a middle aged Angel Fan
I admit it. I'm middle aged (whatever THAT means now) Angel fan. It was a logical roll over from when Buffy got cancelled...and truth be told I may have liked Angel just a tiny bit more...mostly because Angel was about older people trying to make it in a more urban setting.
Like any fan who starts panicking when their fav series goes off the air, I started compulsively reading the forums, hanging out with the mourners on death watch. Then I got bummed even more 'cause most of them seem way younger than me. Sigh.
Thanks Josh Whedan for Buffy, and Angel. Now I'll try to catch the DVD versions of Firefly and look for the upcoming movie, Serenity. Everything you've put your hand to has been wonderfully dark and epic. I love stories of mostly goodish people trying to fight against mostly badish types. Tales for our times.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home